Complete beer bottling lines
Moravek are able to offer complete lines to suit the specific needs of a breweries process and packaging requirements.
Working with our technical partners; Gernep, Harland Machine Systems and Inline Inc. for labelling and Cheops end of line automation , Moravek can supply the complete process and packaging system.
The complete tailored made lines are fully assembled and tested at our manufacturing facility prior to delivery.
This pre delivery assembly, testing and check out process of the complete line, including the process equipment, greatly simplifies onsite installation work and reduces on commissioning time to achieve;
Smooth and quick production start ups – a key feature of Moravek systems!!
Our beer bottling line in action
Total process and beer bottling line supplied to Cairngorm Brewery Scotland for output 2,500 bottles/hour x 500ml and 330ml NR glass bottles consisting of the following equipment:
- Moravek BC15 Automatic Inline Beer Carbonator
- Moravek BF15 Automatic Inline Sterile Filtration Module
- Moravek Flow plate and Moravek pre prepared DN40 interconnecting pipework from BBT outlet ? BC15Beer Carbonator/BF15 Sterile Filtration ? Tribloc filler
- Moravek 12/12/1 Rinser/Filler/ Crowner Tribloc and Moravek valve cluster
- Cheops Depal 500 Bulk Glass Depalletiser
- Harland Machine systems Proteus Inline Body Wrap PSL Labelling Machine
- Cheops 400T Automatic Tray Shrink wrap packing machine
- Moravek interconnecting conveyors