The Moravek Tribloc bottling range comprises high quality robust machines that incorporate CIP technologies to ensure efficient and reliable bottling production.
The fillers are suitable for a variety of beverages from carbonated soft drinks to all types of beers as well as cider and sparkling wine. The machines are designed to fill a wide range of glass bottle sizes as well as PET bottles when fitted with optional neck support lifts.
An electronic interface allows close communication between the production and filling technologies enabling them to act as a single process thereby saving time and streamlining the production process.
Moravek Tribloc Filler Main Features
- Machine operation is fully automated.
- Bottles are rinsed and sterilised prior to filling.
- There is an option to alternate gas flushing prior to filling such as inert gas for still beverages.
- An accurate counter pressure control ensures consistent delivering of the product.
- Includes a standalone infeed valve cluster incorporating:
- A powerful vacuum pump system.
- An easy to set secure CIP return line for either production or CIP mode.
- Samson modulating valves which accurately control counter pressure.
- A manual product shut off valve, sight glass and sampling tap.
- A motorised isolating valve designed to maintain optimum product flow under all production conditions.
- An optional dosatronic inline peracetic doser for rinser sterilisation.
- Accurate fill levels are achieved through the use of an electronic and adjustable filling bowl control.
- A reliable and robustly constructed crowing system
- Main drive components are protected by drive overload safety clutches with automatic fault indicators.
- Includes full safety guarding with optional an optional HEPA sterile air cabinet available if required.
- Central bearings lubrication.
Moravek Fully Automatic Rinser /Filler/Crowner Tribloc Machine Range
Including two stage rinser and double pre evacuation
- 8/8/1 Tribloc – 2,000BPH x 330 ml & 1,500BPH x 500ml
- 12/12/1 Tribloc – 2,800BPH x 330 ml & 2,500BPH x 500ml
- 12/16/1 Tribloc – 2,800BPH x 330 ml & 2,800BPH x 500ml
- 21/24/4 Tribloc – 7,000BPH x 330 ml & 2,500BPH x 500ml
- 32/38/8 Tribloc – 12,000BPH x 330 ml & 10,000BPH x 500ml
- 32/40/8 Tribloc – 12,000BPH x 330 ml