Low volume CW250/CW400 carbonating and filling equipment
Moravek’s CW400 carbonating and bottle filling machines have been specifically designed for small scale production of both still and carbonated soft drinks. The CW400 is designed to package the beverage into a wide variety of suitable containers including glass and PET bottles and cans ranging in size from 0.2 – 2 litres.
The machines are ideal for research and development or for the production of small pilot product lines. Bottles sizes can be changed simply and easily enabling the fast production of an assorted range of products and packages for R & D purposes.
The machines are free-standing, compact and reliable making them the ideal choice for businesses starting out in the production of carbonated beverages or wanting to experiment in the low scale production of new or trial product lines.
The counter pressure filler carbonator can be bypassed for filling non-carbonating products under pressure if desired.
More than 350 CW machines have been supplied worldwide.
- Suitable for a wide range of both carbonated and still beverages including soft drinks and mineral water as well as cider, beer and still and sparkling wine.
- Capable of filling a range of containers between 0.2 – 2 litres including glass and PET bottles and cans.
- Containers are easily changed with no adjustment necessary for PET bottles.
- Contains an in-built pressure carbonating pump which carbonates products prior to filling.
- Capable of carbonating at both ambient temperature or with additional in-built chilling if required.
- Fully constructed in Stainless Steel
- Compact at 0.6m x 0.6m x 2.2m (height)
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain
- Reliable with low maintenance and running costs
The CW400 model has a fully automatic CIP function and is also suitable for hot CIP.
This model can also be used for milkshakes and drinks with N2O.
|Maximum capacity of beverage||450 LPH||450 LPH|
|Max. CO2 (N2O) content in beverage||12g/ltr||12g/ltr (10g/ltr)|
|Maximum carbonating overpressure||0.8 MPa||0.8 MPa|
|Max. CO2 consumption (based on 1 ltr bottle)||4kg/hr||4kg/hr|
|Capacity of bottles||0.2 – 2.5ltr||0.2 – 2.5ltr|
|Adjustable bottle height||180 – 340mm||180 – 340mm|
|Number of Filling Valves||2||2|
|Feeding||230 (3×400) V, 50 Hz||3×400 V, 50 Hz|
|Noise Level||60 – 75 dB (A)||60 – 75 dB (A)|
|Weight||130 kg||150 kg|
|Dimensions||0.6 x 0.6 x 2.2 m||0.75 x 0.6 x 2.1m|