In Line Flow Pasteurizers
Moravek’s AP model flow pasteurizer has been designed for the in-line pasteurization of still beverages with a fruit content of up to 100% and sugar syrup not exceeding 70 Brix. The temperature of pasteurization is adjustable within the range of 70 to 100 °C.
The AP model has been developed to enable flow pasteurization of beverages directly into a filler or any other suitable equipment. The pasteurizer consists of an efficient plate heat exchanger which is constructed with three independent sections, a main and a booster pump, heating circuit, cooling circuit and a compact valve cluster with two product tanks. The model is fitted to a base frame which includes the flow distributing plate and electric control panel.
- The AP model delivers high quality pasteurization while maintaining an exact temperature as well as flow and time delay control even during an irregular filler run.
- The fully automatic changeover from water to beverage is designed to ensure minimum loss during any procedure.
- Energy recovery of up to 92% is made possible through the use of an extremely efficient plate heat exchanger.
- An indirect hot water circuit can be used to heat the product using steam or electricity if required on request.
- Hot sterilisation is automatically carried out prior to use.
- In the event of an emergency or electricity failure the product is stored and hot sterilisation takes place.
- Products are automatically prevented from accumulating in the tank after a longer break.
- Heat exchange plates include positive pressure difference control.
- Delivery pressure is fully adjustable.
- An automatic CIP procedure is included with the model without the need for a separate CIP unit.
- The Allen-Bradley control system incorporates a 6” TFT display for easy operation.
- Pasteurization records can be printed.
- The ability to communicate with syrup room, mixer and filler is fitted as standard.
- Operator intervention is unnecessary with the exception of the changeover of flowplate and during the initial choice of procedure on the control panel.
- The AP model is simple to operate and maintain with easily changed fully automatic procedures and minimal moving parts.
- A different length temperature time delay snake can be fitted on request.
|P6 AP||P10 AP||P14 AP||P20 AP||P24 AP||P30 AP||P40 AP|
|Beverage output in 1000 LPH||6||10||14||20||24||30||40|
|Syrup output in 1000 LPH||2.4||4||5.6||8||9.6||12||16|
|Dimensions max. (a x b x h)||1.9 x 3.0 x 2.0 m||2.2 x 3.2 x 2.3 m||2.2 x 3.2 x 2.3 m||2.2 x 4.0 x 2.3 m||2.2 x 4.0 x 2.3 m||2.4 x 4.8 x 2.5 m||3.0 x 5.5 x 3.0 m|
|Steam consumption Production/CIP in kg per hour||600/100||100/170||140/240||200/350||240/400||300/520||400/700|
|Power Demand||18 kW||22 kW||25 kW||27 kW||30 kW||42 kW||55 kW|