R & D – CMF 400 Pilot plant mixing, carbonating and filling equipment
The Moravek CMF 400 is designed for both small scale production and research and development purposes. The machine is fully automatic for mixing and carbonating and fills semi automatically. It is capable of packaging into a wide selection of containers including glass and PET bottles or cans.
The mixing ratio is easily adjustable and the CMF 400 is capable of producing a sample run of between 11 and 19 litres (according to mixing ratio) making it a perfect choice for the research and development of new or improved products.
The flow plate enables the CMF 400 to be used as a carbonator or filler on its own making it suitable for non or ready carbonated products.
- Uses the same technology as full scale beverage systems
- Batch based mixing without use of dosing pump
- Standard mixing ratio is 1:3 to 1:6 but can be adjusted as per customer requirements
- Incorporates two modes of beverage processor; either continuous production or a minimum sample (11 – 19ltrs depending on mixing ratio).
- Mixing ratio is easily mechanically adjusted in control panel.
- Automatic continuous deaerating, mixing and fully adjustable carbonating at ambient temperature.
- Semi-automatic counter pressure filling head.
- Easy to change bottle size without the need to adjust for PET bottles.
- Includes fully automatic CIP procedure also suitable for hot CIP if required.
- Easy to both operate and maintain.
- Full stainless steel construction.
- Includes Allen-Bradley control system and operators panel for comfort operating.
|Technical Specifications||CMF 400|
|Maximum capacity of beverage||450 LPH|
|Max CO2 content in beverage||12g/ltr|
|Capacity of bottles||0.2 – 2.5 ltr|
|Adjustable bottle height||180 – 340 mm|
|Bottle pitch||140 mm|
|Number of filling valves||2|
|Accuracy of volumetric mixing||±0.5%|
|Power demand||2 kW|
|Noise level||60 – 75 dB (A)|
|Dimensions||1.3 x 0.9 x 2.2|
|Electrical connection||3+PE+N/400 V; 16 A; 50 Hz|